Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi, we have tried with 2 CCO accounts and failed CSAM login with error "You are not authorized to access this resource". Both CCOs are linked to multiple Smartnet contracts. We are unsure if a previous user is already a DA, my assumption is that any ...

img.jpg

Hello All, I face challenges in logging into “https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices” which is for SNTC data. We could see that the page is loading for us. 404 Error message found. Is this web page issue (or) access issue for me?? Kindly suggest. Than...

Hi, I have a customer that has signed up for the Total Care Portal but is getting the Smartcare portal instead. There is no way to back out of it, nor is there a way to access the Total Care Portal. Please assist in removing the Smartcare Portal and ...

Smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a customer that still has access to an old portal that they cannot shake access from, and they want access to a portal for their new employer. Could someone assist in this? A lot of the CSAM methods aren't working for this customer. ps

Smartnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.After installing on and running the NCM connector from our Solarwinds server, the process identified and started processing 571 items/nodes in batches of 25. Once it has finished processing all the 571 items, the connector reported the f...

Hi everyone, I have an issue regarding items NOT showing up in the Covered & Not Covered section.However, the items are showing up right as rain and collected in the All Equipment tab.  Could I have assistance with this and an explanation to why this...

Smartnet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with SNTC Portal access. It redirects to the following page whenever I sign in the portal:https://www.cisco.com/web/fw/tools/ssue/apps/ssueap2.0/prod/#/promo Could someone help me with this? I need to download CSPC (version 2.4) entit...

sHello, I have a problem with the portal, a few months ago the reports were operating normally, now when we upload to the portal is appearing only 99 Devices, but we have many more than 99.Could the critical problem that occurred recently have caused...