cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access SNTC Portal

edd1ej
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for contacting Cisco’s High Touch Technical Support.

Congratulations on completing the registration process. You now have access to the Smart Net Total Care portal https://clicktime.symantec.com/15sLvU8awgYHhrKcFqsdF?h=c5FfmS1fAde_pStQGNpVcNiBRF8B96XfzBytKfV-BNI=&u=https://www.cisco.com/web/smartservices/sntc.html

****************************************************************************************

Note: Please read and accept the Terms of Service and wait for 24 hours before you log in to the portal.

9 Replies 9

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Edd,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Could you please Private Message me the below information details to proceed further:

Company Name:
CCO ID of the user:
Contract Number:
CR Party id:

Thanks and Regards,

Lina Gutierrez 

Hi Lina, this has been sent.

ta,

Ed

---

edd1ej
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Lina, is there any update please?

newberntac
Level 1
Level 1

If you hear anything on this, can you please update?  When I sign in I just get a white screen.  My account rep said I can't open a TAC case because I don't have paid Smartnet on my FREE SmartNet server or portal.  At the moment, I'm manually looking up EACH AND EVERY piece of info on EACH of my switches, including EACH module on EACH ONE.  I would normally pull from this report from the portal.

newberntac ,How exactly you would normally pull that from the portal?,  Please share a screenshot of your "blanc" screen. What is the actual site URL you trying to access ? Also you are not the original reference contact on this post correct ? please if so open a separate post as it seems the problems does not match

And pulling reports isn't my issue   Accessing the portal is my issue.

newberntac
Level 1
Level 1

I go to services.cisco.com

Print screen below - site has completed loading.  I've tried different browsers, different networks (home and work), incognito browser - everything gives me the same thing.

newberntac_0-1709224706759.png

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @edd1ej ,

I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks for the information provided by the internal message.

I checked and you were granted access to the SNTC portal and it looks fine on

the user side, usually, the SNTC Access is reflected after 24 hours but

unfortunately, you still cannot access it. In this case is due to an ongoing

migration of the SNTC server. The team responsible for this is actively working

to resolve the issue. Please keep checking in the next days. I apologize for the

inconveniences. 

Kindest regards,

Lina Gutierrez.