Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot upload entitlement file to CSP Collector

Trent Hewitt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I cannot download the entitlement file from the portal. When creating the entitlement file, I click download and get a message a few seconds later saying it failed to download. I've deleted and recreated the entitlement a number of times. I've tried this using ffox and chrome (site doesn't even render under IE). 

I've also received an email after creating the entitlement to download. When using that link, the system downloads an empty zip file. This has occurred every time I've generated an entitlement. 

I've ensured that the CSPC appliance has connectivity to the cisco sites over 443. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Trent

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Trent Hewitt,

I believe the issue has been corrected in the backend.  Can you see if the entitlement file can now be properly downloaded.

Thanks,

Justin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Trent Hewitt,

I believe this may actually be an issue on the Portal's end.  I will troubleshoot further to confirm and let you know what I find.  If this is the case, we may have to wait for DEV to make some fixes before you can download the entitlement.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Trent Hewitt,

I believe the issue has been corrected in the backend.  Can you see if the entitlement file can now be properly downloaded.

Thanks,

Justin

Thanks jumin  

That worked. I was able to create a new entitlement and download the file. 

Trent