cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change company name in SNTC portal to new?

JSM92
Level 1
Level 1

We have a customer with a collector/SNTC portal that displays their old company name from several years ago. They've since been acquired and would like the portal to display the new name.  Our contact is not a DA, but a Customer Admin and he's also certain that the DA is no longer with the company.  I can provide more details in a PM.  

2 Replies 2

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello There,

The customer admin can change the company display name from Application Settings -> Custom Display Name

Custom Display Name

This tab allows the administrator to modify or customize the display name of the organization. Complete these steps in order to customize the display name of the organization:

1. Click Edit in the Display Name column. The cursor appears in the name field.
  2. Enter the name into the name field.
  3. Click Save.
  4. Click View in Display Name Change History in order to view the history of the change in display name.

I just tried that in our own portal and it changed it, however it still shows the old one in parentheses.  I guess we'll need someone whose CCOID is associated to the new name register as DA and start a new portal?  They don't know who the old DA even is and is most likely not with the company anymore.