Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC 2.3 Software Download

Chris Simm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am trying to install a test collector with CSPC 2.3 in order to test upgrade procedure prior to attempting this on the customer collector.

Is this version available for download from Cisco? it appears the earliest version I can retrieve from the download centre is 2.7

Regards

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you but I wanted the 2.3 to test upgrading to the latest version.
I have now managed to source the v2.3 file

Regards
Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi Chris,

Since CSPC 2.3 is no longer supported, the software is not available for download. Please also note that we have announced release of CSPC 2.8 for October 12th. You may want to consider a fresh install of that for the most up to date security and device support.

Cheers,
Cheri

Thank you but I wanted the 2.3 to test upgrading to the latest version.
I have now managed to source the v2.3 file

Regards
Chris

Could you share where you were able to find version 2.3? I have not had any luck.

There is not upgrade patch from 2.3  therefore it would require a new deployment with new ova to 2.8.x.x.  even if you had 2.3.8 patched which could have a possible patch.  upgrading to 2.3.8  to 2.8.1.2  would require many hours and possible points of failure it would be be to deploy a new image which we hope will be available soon with  a new image on cisco.com

Hi, I managed to get this off a colleague who has since left the company, unfortunately I don't have a copy. I only installed this in order to brush up on the layout in order to assist our customers with the exporting of data from the old collector to a new deployment.

I would not recommend installing this version as so much has changed since this version.

Regards

Chris