Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Devices All no Show, serial numbers upload

jeff.oak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I need a support, for customer with CSPC problem configured ok, but the upload is only taking part of the devices.

Returning on the portal and reports without serial number.

Already checked, the devices SNMP, SSH credentials ok.

Version 2.8.1.3 CSPC !

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I'm also not able to see serial numbers in the SNTC either under 'All Equipment' or 'Custom Inventory'. I do see serial numbers in the CSPC. This is a recent issue and used to work correctly for me. I'm running version 2.8.1.5

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey jeff.carvalho,

I believe you are seeing this due to bug ID CSCvq89357.  Contract and alert data should not be affected by this.  For 'All Equipment' and 'Custom Inventory' tabs, you should  still see serial numbers in the 'Collected SN' field.

Thanks,
Justin

I'm also not able to see serial numbers in the SNTC either under 'All Equipment' or 'Custom Inventory'. I do see serial numbers in the CSPC. This is a recent issue and used to work correctly for me. I'm running version 2.8.1.5

Hi team,

Thanks, I did exactly that upgrade from version "2.8.1.5" on two Customers, and solved.

best regards !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: