cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

File upload in Progress over 24 hours

DY(Dongyeong)
Level 1
Level 1

I uploaded a csv file that included 42 wireless controllers yesterday. It is still in progress, over 24 hours. Could you help me to resolve it? Also, I'd like to know how I can avoid this issue in the future.

I did:

1. downloaded sample csv.

2. filled out 'mandatory' columns - 43 wireless controllers both primary and secondary

3. submitted the file.

I am wondering when it is possible to discover secondary WLC. I thought it would be possible if I set CLI credential in CSPC to access standby WLCs, 'show inventory' to collect the serial number. However, it didn't work.

Thank you,

DY

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

CSV file import can take upto 48 hr and as of now, i can see that it is IN PROGRESS status. As per current, only active will be discovered/uploaded via CSPC. We have enhancement in line where WLC in HA redundancy which allows SNMP collection from the WLC Standby.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

CSV file import can take upto 48 hr and as of now, i can see that it is IN PROGRESS status. As per current, only active will be discovered/uploaded via CSPC. We have enhancement in line where WLC in HA redundancy which allows SNMP collection from the WLC Standby.

Thanks,

Supriya

Thank you, Supriya. It is in success now.

For other SNTC users:

- CSV file upload took 45 hours in my case.

- The file included 42 wireless controllers with Hostname, IPAddress, SerialNumber, ProductID.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: