cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE VMs upload to Totalcare Portal

kleinjacob1
Level 1
Level 1

I have my ISE virtual machines discovered by my CSPC collector, however, they are not getting uploaded to my Totalcare portal.

Is that supported on version 2.10.0.1?

10 Replies 10

vivekcha@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello kleinjacob1,

We are looking into the issue and get back to you with updates.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Hello kleinjacob1,

Could you please share the ISE virtual machines PID's which are not getting uploaded to my SNTC portal.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

ISE-VM-K9

Hi kleinjacob1,

Please private message me the customer and inventory name of the instance.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Hi kleinjacob1,

After checking on the PID checker we found that the mentioned ISE virtual machines PID is not supported on the SNTC portal.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

Is there a reason for that?

Any plan for it to be supported?

ISE VM is supported.  I think the confusion stems from Product IDs for Software/Virtual Assets.  The ISE VM would show in SNTC as ISEv product ID.

Should I just open a TAC case on this?

Does not make sense that the ISE VM would not upload to the SNTC portal.

Hi kleinjacob1,

I'm working on this issue, will provide you update soon on this.

Regards,

Vivek Chauhan

+Informed the customer that:
All the mentioned ISE VMs are getting uploaded to the SNTC portal. They will be visible under all hosts because these are the virtual machines.
ISEv will show as a host in SNTC and since we would collect the version, it would enable the SW-based Alerts in SNTC, such as SW EOL, SW Field Notice, and Security Advisory.

These 2 are the Chassis with the product id SNS-3515-K9 which you are seeing under All Equipment
And the rest mentioned ISE VMs will be visible under All Hosts in the SNTC portal.
Path to see these devices-
Go to All Hosts >> Then search ISE VMs under Hostname.

>Issue has been resolved now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: