cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing DA for my company

sdepolo01
Level 1
Level 1

We are configuring the SNCT portal, and when we try to register for the first time, there is a message saying I´m the Delegated Administrator. But when I tried to assign the role in CSAM Access, the role is missing.

any idea?

Regards

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI,

Please private message me what is the company name, your CCOID and what role are you trying to assign and found missing and to whom are you trying to assign the role. Please provide CCOID of the user if that user is other than you.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

HI Sergio,

Please go ahead and login to CSAM and try to assign role one more time. It should work now. Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI,

Please private message me what is the company name, your CCOID and what role are you trying to assign and found missing and to whom are you trying to assign the role. Please provide CCOID of the user if that user is other than you.

Thanks,

Supriya

HI Sergio,

Please go ahead and login to CSAM and try to assign role one more time. It should work now. Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: