Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to add user to CSAM

Added Solucoes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Customer is not able to add my user´s company to CSAM.

Could you check for me, pls?

Thanks in advance.

Luciano.

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi There,

Can you provide some more details on the issue? Do you see any error on CSAM tool? If you can share screenshot that will help too.

Regards,

Suchita

My user´s company is recognized on CSAM but the checkbox to select roles of CBR Admin and CBR User are not enabled.

So I cannot designate this roles for user.

thanks in advance.

Please private message me the customer and partner user details as well as contract# for further review.

bari
Level 1
Level 1

Has this been resolved yet?  We are having a similar issue. Please advise workaround. Customer is accessing the portal through Chrome browser. They tried FF and IE also- those don't' work at all. When customer tries to add the users via CSAM tool they get into a loop- bowser does not advance to the next screen after the CCO is supplied. 

Hello, Your issue is different than what was reported in this post. You may want to try accessing CSAM tool using URL

The user needs to strip out all characters in the URL address field that follow “csam/” (such as “/login.do?action=home”

Example: https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/login.do?action=home

In future please create a new post for your issue this helps us to track issues effectively.

Regards,

Suchita