cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Register CSPC to a different SNTC Portal

Steve Boyd
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have a collector that was installed to support a NOS project that is now complete, but want to re-register the collector to my SNTC portal now.  I don't see any way to do this.  Is it possible?

3 Replies 3

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Steven,

It is not possible to continue to use the NOS collector for SNTC. You will need to decommission the NOS collector (returning the device to Cisco) and redeploy the SNTC collector.  If the company has a Smart Assist, Asset Management, or TS Advantage contract our Cisco team will work with you to set up and deploy the new SNTC CSPC.  Alternatively you can get resources and and help from this community to so the same.

Regards, Tim 

This is incorrect, we now support NOS, SNTC and PSS from the same collector from version 2.7 onwards, which is now publicly available.

hstobbs
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Steve, do you happen to know what version of the collector you have deployed? From version 2.7 onwards (the latest version) you can use a single collector for all services, so this is indeed possible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: