cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Serial number not in SNTC

sarahaknight
Level 1
Level 1

Serial numbers are not showing up in the SNTC. I do see the serial numbers in the CSPC and can confirm this data is collected via the "ENTITY-MIB_entPhysical" dataset in the collection profile. Currently running version 2.8.1.5 and this is a fairly recent issue.

5 Replies 5

sarahaknight
Level 1
Level 1
Should note that I am using the default "SNTC" Collection Profile and it's linked to my upload profile.

Hi user,

Please share below in private message:

Could you please share customer company name, inventory and questioned device SNs that were not showing on portal? Please share couple of SN along with ip and hostname in private message. Please share screenshot of what you see under dataset for ENTITY-MIB_entPhysical.

Thanks,

Supriya

Shared and am able to see serial numbers in the STNC via the "Collected SN" field versus "Serial Number" as a workaround. Thank you!

Hi,

Please refer to bug CSCvq89357. This is quite new bug and will be visible soon with detail.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I received your private message.

Community front page is update on given issue. Here is the detail on that. Fix will be available on August 20th.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-services-documents/update-on-sntc-portal-reports-with-missing-serial-numbers/ta-p/3909439

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: