Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Smartportal do not show upload file

I generated the file on the client's CSPC, however when trying to upload it to the Cisco website, it doesn't appear on the website.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please adjust the Inventory Name by clicking the edit button next to the Customer Name and select the updated inventory CreditSuisseBrazil instead of CreditSuisseAPAC.

You can also confirm the Inventory Name on the CSPC by selecting Help --> View/Manage Registrations

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please Clarify what do you mean by " generated a file"

I was on CSPC and generated a file like a report of all Cisco's devices from this customer, so I sent to Cisco and log in on Smartportal to check if the submission was successful and it doesn't even appear there.

Still not clear to me take the same steps and place screen shots of what you performed.

Images attached, and as the attached you can see the steps. 

Please adjust the Inventory Name by clicking the edit button next to the Customer Name and select the updated inventory CreditSuisseBrazil instead of CreditSuisseAPAC.

You can also confirm the Inventory Name on the CSPC by selecting Help --> View/Manage Registrations

Thanks, it worked.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: