Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC message FAILED: SNAS validated data not available

Hi,

We have a Cisco ASR 1001-X Router that is not correctly reporting in the Smart Net portal correctly. I see the message "FAILED: SNAS validated data not available" under the "Not Recognized" section. Our collector information does show all of the Routers information including the serial number. Does anyone have ideas on how this can be resolved?

Thanks,

Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matt -- it looks like during the latest collection this device failed SNMP from the collector which we need to collect the serial number during this stage. Can you attempt to re-discover this router in the collector and confirm if it is successful? If not you will want to take a look at the SNMP configuration on the device and the CSPC. If everything looks good I would suggest running a new collection and upload so we can verify.

Thanks,

Brandon

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matt, I'll take a look at this and update you soon.

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matt -- it looks like during the latest collection this device failed SNMP from the collector which we need to collect the serial number during this stage. Can you attempt to re-discover this router in the collector and confirm if it is successful? If not you will want to take a look at the SNMP configuration on the device and the CSPC. If everything looks good I would suggest running a new collection and upload so we can verify.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi,

I enabled SNMP and did another collection scan, that worked!

Thanks for the help.

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: