cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL for SNTC collector

tjjackson
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone been successful at figuring out how to put an SSL certificate on a SNTC collector?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Francisco,

Instructions detailing uploading valid SSL certificate are available in Appendix G in the current CSPC User Guide, beginning on page 293.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark this reply as correct to close the coversation.

Cheers,
Cheri

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you mean, how to apply the entitlement file for uploads, or an SSL certificate for internal access to the collector GUI?

Hello Lynden,  yes to the second part, I want to import an SSL certificate for internal web access to the SNTC collector.  I cant seem to find documentation for this process.

Thanks

Hi, did you were able to import the ssl certificate for internal web access, i have the same scenario, and cant´find any doc either.

thanks in advance

Hi Francisco,

Instructions detailing uploading valid SSL certificate are available in Appendix G in the current CSPC User Guide, beginning on page 293.

Please let us know if you need further assistance. If not, please mark this reply as correct to close the coversation.

Cheers,
Cheri

Sorry for the late responce. It did helped.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: