cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload failing with 503 service unavailbe error after upgrading to 2.7.4 (solved)

John Palmason
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, I am looking to see if anybody else is having this issue, I have recently upgraded my collector to the latest version, and I have been able to get one collection successfully uploaded. But since then I have missed my scheduled uploads, I tried to force a manual upload and I am getting the error in the attached screen shot. Any suggestions? I have been a SNTC user for almost three years and this is a new one for me. It feels like a connectivity issue but we haven't made any changes to our firewalls that I can tell for this service. Thank you,

Upon reading other posts, it seems that our NTP service was not activated after upgrade.  Logging in to the collector with the ADMIN account and running #timesync  fixed the issue and now I am able to complete my uploads.  

A feature enhancement request might be to configure NTP/Time from the GUI for those not inclined to use CLI would be nice.

5 Replies 5

Hi John,

Happy to hear the issue was addressed.  I'll make note of this enhancement request for the team!

Cheers,

Cheri

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello John,

CSPC 2.7.4 now has the ability to update some of your network details in the GUI by clicking on the ApplianceConfig button located next to JobRunStatus. Please review the attached screenshot for details.

Thank you

Thank you for the response, and I did go and find the tab, I find that tab a bit confusing as it doesn't show the existing settings prepopulated in the fields.  

For example, after I had set my ntp (via the cli) and confirmed its working. Viewing this tab shows me exactly what your screen shots does.  I believe if the NTP is set on the server than maybe it should also show up in the configuration tab so that you know it set?

A small tweak but might help others working with your collectors.

JP

Hello John,

Thank you for the feedback, currently the CSPC GUI only displays the IP, subnet, Default Gateway, and DNS servers under Administration-->Server Properties-->Network Properties. An enhancement would be required to show/confirm the configured settings for the NTP server in the GUI.

Thank you

Well I think that would be a basic tool that other might enjoy as well.

Thank you for the follow ups.

John