cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload processing not started

hgieselman
Level 1
Level 1

I have a collection upload that was received 4.5 hours ago but processing still hasn't started. Usually my uploads are processed within minutes as they are not that large. This is my 2nd attempt today as the first one had the same issue after almost an hour so I reran the collection. That first attempt now shows BYPASSED. What can I do to get the data processed?

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like your latest upload is processing now. Occasionally it may take some time to get picked from the queue.

As an FYI, uploads go into Bypassed status when a newer upload is received from the same collector before the previous upload had a chance to start processing. It's better not to push subsequent uploads when some are still waiting to process.

Thanks,

Brandon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

brawall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks like your latest upload is processing now. Occasionally it may take some time to get picked from the queue.

As an FYI, uploads go into Bypassed status when a newer upload is received from the same collector before the previous upload had a chance to start processing. It's better not to push subsequent uploads when some are still waiting to process.

Thanks,

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: