cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCP ConnectivityProbeJob failed/failing to upload to SNTC

Brennen Welsh
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to get the CSPC which has discovered all of our client's devices to upload information to SNTC.  So far I've found that when testing connectivity under export settings I receive the following:

ConnectivityJobGroup ConnectivityProbeJob_1658252408782 107 1 did not complete in 18 seconds. Check the connectivity job report for further details. 

I haven't been able to resolve this issue, and any help would be appreciated. Data collection and upload profiles have been created and credentials are working for discovery are working.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Brennen,

The successful uploads were not visible on the sntc portal because only one inventory was selected and there were three where the upload is coming from CSPC.

I have checked the CPSC GUI basic settings and checked on the SNTC portal.

Ran a test upload as well which succeeded in SNTC.

Please let me know if anything is required further on this. Thankyou

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

neharani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

This post has been acknowledged by us.

Can you please share your availability to check the issue in real-time? Also, please share your email id for a Webex meeting invite.

Thanks!

Hi Neharani,

I sent you a private message to coordinate a meeting with you.  Thank you for posting so quickly.

received! 

I will share the invite as per the availability.

Hi Brennen,

The successful uploads were not visible on the sntc portal because only one inventory was selected and there were three where the upload is coming from CSPC.

I have checked the CPSC GUI basic settings and checked on the SNTC portal.

Ran a test upload as well which succeeded in SNTC.

Please let me know if anything is required further on this. Thankyou

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: