cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC upgrade question path

martin.parodi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, at a green field installation of Cisco DNAC I did a lot of "switch now" on the page of upgrade and I can´t do the "update now" because I running on version 1.2.8 and I did "switch now" to 1.3 aprox.

Is the a way to revert that without re image the DNAC?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Catalog Repository for 1.2.8 is "dnac12y"

SSH to the Cisco DNA Center or use the CIMC KVM Console:
$ ssh maglev@dnac.ip.address -p 2222
$ maglev login
$ maglev catalog settings display
$ magctl service setenv catalogserver PARENT_CATALOG_SERVER_REPOSITORY dnac12y

Note: Once the catalog repository is changed, the catalog service will restart. Wait for up to 5 minutes to allow the necessary services to come back up. You can monitor by watching the amber bar in the UI (needs to disappear) or run the following CLI command:

$ watch -d -n 0.5 "magctl appstack status | egrep 0/"

Once the Catalog Service is up and running...
$ maglev catalog settings display
$ maglev catalog settings validate
$ maglev catalog check_for_updates

Then go back to browser and go to Software Updates. Click Refresh on the Browser 3-5 times to clear the browser cache. You should see the screens that were there prior to selecting "Switch Now"

If you continue to have issues, Please open a Cisco TAC Case and the Cisco DNA Engineer can assist you in fixing the issues.

Regards

T.

Thanks, I will try in a few hours and if it works I will mark your answer as correct.

Really thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: