Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

CDB Overflow on SG300-28

Hi, anyone has an idea how to fix the following errors, they first shown up when I upgraded to the latest firmware version 1.4.1.3 which released earlier this month:26-May-2015 19:50:37 :%CDB-W-STCDBOVERFLOW: Overflow in startup CDB. offset = 262078,...

Resolved! Cisco Web interface

Hi, I have a Cisco SG300 but am unable to log in to the web interface. I was able to a few months ago.This time around I did try a few different passwords before I remembered it was still the default password. Is there a lockout time period if you en...

Resolved! Fimware for SF200-48P

Good day ! The next problem . Installed Switch Cisco SF200-48P firmware 1.2.9.44. I try to flash the latest 1.4.1.03. Immediately error invalid File format. Although the file with .ros from official site. I tried and via TFTP and HTTP. Sti...

ilya28681 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG300-28P - Recycling?

Hi there.First of all apologies if this makes no sense at all. I'm not sure I understand it myself to be honest.About 3 years ago we moved premises to a larger warehouse. As part of the move we invested in new Cisco routers and a meshed wifi network....

northgame by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG300 Integrate to 3750X

Hi - I hope I've reached the right area. I'm after some assistance with the SG300 series of switches please.I have a 3750X Switch which does InterVLAN Routing and I'm wanting to integrate this to a SG300 with a trunk. 3750X- IP Routing with RIPV2 to ...

SG300-28P

HiI have a problem in my home network and I'm not able to find the root-cause.Sometimes during the day it happens, that I can't connect to the internet. The problem is that I can't ping the Cable Modem from my PC and the SG300 (acting as default-gw) ...

noesberger by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Internet Slow with VLANS

MODEL : SG 500I have configured the switch in L3 mode with three VLANS. For WAN access, the switch is connected to a non-cisco Load Balancer / Router with 4 WAN Links. Storm control enabled to default settings on all ports.Clients can access the Inte...