Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

Resolved! SG 300-28P changes to excluded

I have a SG300-28P that when I plug in a Avaya VOIP phone, changes from tagged to excluded on my VLAN 50 that I have set aside for phones.  The phone that doesn't work until I change it back to tagged.  Then if you reboot the phone, it doesn't change...

Chris Hein by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 802.1x authetication with dynamic Vlan assignment by a radius server

HiAt school I want to start using 802.1x authentication with dynamic Vlan assignment by a Windows Server 2012R2 Radius server.When a student logs in, I want it to be placed in the "Students" Vlan, when a Administrative employee logs in, I want it to ...

RMA

I have SMBS contractI have got new switch as a part of replacement policy and working fineHow I should return the faulty switch to cisco ?I have to manage it or cisco will arrange a pickup for me ?what about the cost of sending a switch back ?

Resolved! Creating Trunk from Cisco 6513 to Cisco SG300-10P for Shoretel Phones

I plugged a new Cisco SG300-10P into an access port on our Cisco 6513, which is in vtp mode.  I am thinking I will need to create a trunk port from the Cisco 6513 to the SG300-10P, in order to carry my desktop data vlan 1, and my new shoretel VOIP vl...