Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

GVRP

Hello, It seems to be simple but I am defintely trying to exchange VLAN database between mulltiple SG500. 1- eneable gvrp globally on both switch2- enable gvrp on the LAG /or the port in trunk mode.3- Tag the VLANs to exchange on this port/trunk Did ...

DBarbarin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SG500-52 VLAN routing

Hi, first of all I'm new on Cisco switches. In the past I worked with Moxa industrial ethernets switches, but not that deep in detail. So now I have to install a new network for our laboratory.I have to use three Cisco SG500-52 switches in stacking m...

ASR 1K SFP Connectivity Issue

We are commisining new link on our router. SFP is connected but not coming up. Here is the interface ststus. Is this physical connectivity problem ot configuration negotion issue? Thsi is a ASR 1K. I guess if its a physical coneectivty issue does it ...