Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

SG-200 igmp problem

Hi everyone,I've got some trouble with the igmp snooping in my switches. My main router operates only with igmp v2. The switches igmp snooping table entries are toggling to igmp v3 sometimes (mostly after attaching new devices) and there seems no way...

SG300 DHCP Relay forwarding

Good day !Does it work on cisco SG- 300 dhcp relay forwarding?In the following example, one client port , 10 uplink.Need to query the DHCP server went 3 vlan.The current configuration of the device : cisco # sh runconfig-file-headerciscov1.3.0.62 / R...

vshchepkin by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Switchport access removed.

Hi all,I have a switch SG500 28G POE stackable. See my config below in my switch and this is the corect configuration with no issue.interface gigabitethernet1/1/2 description Dlink-SW-GSD-4-IPphones-No5 switchport trunk allowed vlan add 20,440This po...

Support DHCP server ?

Hi all,Does anyone know Cisco Small Business 300 Series Managed Switch support dhcp server service? I have a SF300-24P but i cant see that option to configure dhcp server. If any 300 series switch supports dhcp server then please let me know.Kind Reg...