Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hai help me on this..User requirements1) Switch is configured with a management ip 172.16.7.x    2) Two VLAN's has tobe created 114 & 115 3) Configure the switch-ports as access ports and has to be assigned with one of the two vlans as user requireme...

anishunni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a SG500X-48P which connects to a number of SG300 via fibre ports, I have upgraded the 500 to 1.3.0.62 and now we find the switch will not boot up with the fibre modules in, it goes through the process and then comes up with a "fatal error" ...

Resolved! SF300 ip route

Hi all,bellow is what I need to do with the SF300 switch:I will integrate a cisco switch SF300 to support the failover between GPRS and 3G netwoks between two different sites.To simulate the installation in our plateform, I put the cisco SF300 linked...

I'm looking to mirror 1 port that is a vLAN port for a monitoring piece of hardware. I keep getting an error when trying to setup the port mirroring in the admin gui.The error is the following:Line No.Error TypeValueDiagnostic1Unknown valuePort g9 be...

eternal2u by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X