Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

SG300-10p MAC based ACL

I try to limit the access of a printer to one computer and define a MAC based ACL and a corresponding ACE. I set the destination MAC address of the printer (mask 000000000000) and the source MAC address of the computer (mask also 00000000000) and the...

leostuder by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SRW224G4P Airflow

What are the airflow requirements for the above switch?  If I need to permanently mount it in a fully enclosed (not air tight) electrical box, will I be setting myself up for failure down the road?Thanks,Chris

spoonthtr by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switch comparison

Hi folksI currently have a network for a client that needs re design. the customer are currently using unmanaged Netgear switches. their current network topology consists of two leased lines both being routed by two cisco routers (1 1800 & 1 800). th...

ESW 540 switch issue

Hello,I have a ESW 540 48 port gigiabit switch.  We have had it a year and a half.  In the past year it has experienced this cycle of problems:After a reset, within a week the fans are on full blast. Within less than a month the webgui is gone - not ...