Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have huge problems with webinterface and general stability with the following switch:Model Name    SRW2048Hardware Version     00.03.00Boot Version     1.0.0.04Firmware Version     1.2.1I have tried to contact linksys but that footballed me to c...

Hi Guys,I actually posted this earlier in linksysbycisco forum, the old one, until i discover cisco for small business. :)Any of you guys have come accross this problem. I have one of my port (g8) showing the port is active with gigabit connection, b...

muhammadb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a Mitel phone that is stuck in DHCP DISCOVERY. It is located in another building. That building is connected to the main building with a fibre link using a fast ethernet media converter The network map is shown below.I have tried other phone...

our customer want 6 esw switches which are used to cennect access points(linksys wap 400)and ip phones .they want to caonnect it into the distribution layer in there they are using 3750 12 s switchesesw will suite for this?how i sthe performance of t...

Hi,With the new migration to Energywise switches (and others) I was wondering if the upgrade of IOS in a 2960 for example to get the Energywise Compliance is a free upgrade, or does the end user  have to have a SmartNet software contract?Thanks in ad...

bjames by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to correctly set the time on a h/w version 3, firmware version 1.01 SLM2024 switch. After attempting to do so, the unit is set to an arbitrary date/time such as 01-02-00 @ 11:19:19 (the current date/time on my unit). Attempts to correct th...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors