Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

A password was misconfigured and no one can remember it, Tried to go through the administrative password reset located here https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/cisco-small-business-300-series-managed-switches/smb4985-administrator...

Chair by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have an old Cisco SG500 Switch and there is one port a trouble-maker.The environment looks like: AP <-> Cisco PoE Injector <-> SG500The log file contains permanently up/down´s on the port with the AP/Injector is connected.The Port goes up......

Hi there.I have a problem with one of my cisco switches and i have no idea if there is a solution or not, but i can't find any.Switch is not saving any config, always return to an old mirror-config. I tried it by web interface, console  (ssh), consol...

Ale_info by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, With out making a very long post, I'm looking for someone who might be able to assist me.I'm having a problem with a VLAN configuration related to Wireless Public/Private and a WatchGuard. I've used this configuration several times before wi...

sholtz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing VoIP on l3 switch all phones are getting ip but don't extension number because I don't know how to do that on l3 switch as there's no option of "telephonic-service" on l3 switch as on the router is possible.kindly help in this scenario how...

voip.PNG

Добрый день! Прошу помочь разобраться. Имеется данная модель коммутатора, на котором есть 4 SFP порта, два комбо и два SFP. Мне необходимо задействовать SFP порты 51-52-й. Проблема в том что я их не вижу! Комбо порты 49-50 с модулями SFP работают, а ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X