Switches - Small Business

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Helpful support links - emulator, video tutorials, support pages +

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant  - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 15 Helpful votes

SG550XG-24T-K9 | cold restart

Good day,I have following issue. This switch does a cold restart, this is the second time.This is the log messages:27-Sep-2022 14:12:33 :%AAA-F-USERNFD: AAAP_inner_authenticate_user: user entry not found***** FATAL ERROR *****Reporting Task: STSB.Sof...

MaDe by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sg350 reboot loop

We have an SG350 that will not recover from this loop on boot. Tried to restore factory defaults but no success.  What are our options?  ***** FATAL ERROR *****Reporting Task: HCPT.Software Version: 2.3.5.63 (date Aug 20 2017 time 19:03:04)ros(HOSTG_...

Intermittent latency on CBS350

I purchased a CBS350 switch I have 3 VLAN setup and they are trunked and have no problem talking to each other.  When I add a pc to it and ping it from SSH, intermittently between 10 -15 pings I get a 4-20MS latency time.  The PC is the ONLY thing on...

bblack67 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IEC 61850 G00SE protocol

We're using GOOSE protocol for substation communication. The protocol is supported on Cisco Industrial switches. My understanding is that the protocol encapsulate to the Ethernet frame and is supported by IEEE, thus it should work with any Cisco swit...

zappo0305 by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes