Switches - Small Business

Elevate your network performance with our selection of switches specifically designed for small businesses. Supported model families: CBS, SG, SF, SX
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

We recently announced the release of our self-serve virtual assistant. You can read the full announcement here. Videos and documents are available within a click for our latest products. Once you've told the bot what device you're using, the context ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Updated September 2023 - Added Catalyst 1200 and Catalyst 1300 ) Hello! This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.  Catalyst 1200 & 1300 Hardware Install...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

My switch always consumes 100% CPU.I see some-one else had a problem alike, I provided my own debug data in the attachment. I can't find the source. There are 2 switches in stack, the amount of traffic isn't high and the CPU is always consuming 100%,...

tfhelp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading my SG200-26 switch to 1.4.11.02, I can no longer access it from Chrome (version 77.0.3865.120). I have cleared the cache, history, etc from my browser. I have rebooted both the switch and the computer I am trying to access it from. Th...

dtheese by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have two SG350X-24 switches I want to stack. I don't have any SFP cables right now. Can I use two RJ45 Cat6a cables instead?    Has anyone used 10gtek 10G SFP+ DAC Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU0.5M? I saw these on Amazon.  Thanks,Matt 

Matt4458 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I attempt to change the ip http secure-ciphersuite option on a 2960s running IOS 15.2.2-E9 I receive an incomplete command error. If I enter all the options available I receive and unrecognized command error and if I enter "no ip http secure-cip...

J_Rega by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please look at the configuration of 2 ports on SG350-28interface GigabitEthernet1 gvrp enable gvrp vlan-creation-forbid gvrp registration-forbid switchport access vlan 400 ! interface GigabitEthernet2 gvrp enable gvrp vlan-creation-forbi...

Nolaan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X
Top Solution Authors