Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Switch SG350 HighCPU

ngochunghvn
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Nearly we had problem with Cisco Switch SG350XG 100% CPU, almost not importand features was disabled.

Almost my device still working but some time it delay.

Some people post the same issue with me but no one was resolved.

Any body help me how to fix it.

Screenshot_50.png

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check current firmware version installed  and or 'compare' the problem w.r.t the latest firmware available.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi,
How can i check what process or traffic make CPU high?
again thanks for your help

- I don't think these device , compared to high end models, have detailed analysis tools to get those info's , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

sunilson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@ngochunghvn 

My name is Sunil Soni from Cisco Small Business TAC Team.

As per the screenshot it's visible that device is utilizing 100% of CPU and some of the most common reasons are- keep unwanted services enabled, older firmware version, MAC-Flooding, Broadcast/ Multicast Storm etc.

Please check the logs, status and statistics and see if device is experiencing any of the issue, you need to take action against them accordingly.

Kindly keep the device running on the latest firmware version (2.3.5.63) to get better performance.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/switches/sg350xg-48t-48-port-10gbase-t-stackable-switch/model.html#~tab-downloads

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to get a service request opened by contacting cisco front-line team:-

Cisco Support Frontline Phone Number: 000-800-040-1521

Cisco Support Worldwide Contacts:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Best Regards,

Sunil Soni 

Small Business TAC Team

Dear Sunil Soni,
As i posted above,
I check all log and statistic in Web UI and I don't see anything out of the ordinary in the log.
Could you suggest me another option to check what take CPU 100%?