Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 upgrade

RekaNemar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Friends,

I am about to upgrade a 3750 , what’s the best version to go for. I am 12.2 (25). Is it ok to jump from (25) to (55) ipservices.

second question , after I copied the image file to flash: do I need to create a ‘boot system’ command to load the new image file. If so what’s the command please.

4 Replies 4

What's the model number?  There are a few different models and IOS versions.  Jumping from 12.2(25)SE to 12.2(55) won't be an issue.

You shouldn't really just use the .bin file.  Get the .tar file and use the 'archive download-sw' command as this will configure the boot parameters for you and copy the HTML files for the GUI management.

Hi Andy,

model WS-3750G-48TS standalone mode

According to the release notes the WS-3750G-48TS supports 12.2(58)SE1 and later releases.  You can therefore upgrade this to 15.0(2)SE11.  It is the same image for the 3750V2 series.  This is the final release for this switch as its EoL.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Upgrade to 15.0(2)SE11.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card