Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! DNS ROUTING FQDN

Hi Everyone, I have a FQDN object on our Firewall, the IP address of this changes daily so the firewall has a rule to permit access to it on a specified port number. Example:access-list inside_access_in line 284 extended permit tcp host 192.168.0.25 ...

Hello, I have a stack of 2 switches cisco c9500-16x. I want to update de firmware version from the 16.9.5 to the 17.6.5. 1)What is the best update path? 2)Can I just go to the new version directly? 3)Can I update 1 switch and then update the other so...

JoaoLeca by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two switches A and B where I would like to use RSPAN to mirror traffic to a capture server.Switch A is a CBS350-24P-4GSwitch B is a WS-C2960X-24PD-LSwitch A is connected to Switch B via a cable from port 1 [switch A] to port 7 [switch B].On Sw...

s464 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to add one more module that should have tengig ports , so here i would like to know whether its possible to add it in switch that i have in my environment.   here are few detail of switch that is in my environment.     #show versionCisco...

mksadmin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone on this form, fellow beginners and expertsWorking with 2960 series switches, I have implemented PagP bundled configuration, to work as trunk forwarding ports.The configuration is the same for each port on both Switch A and Switch B,...

emeyebee_0-1693907294250.png emeyebee_0-1693921316824.png emeyebee_1-1693921390960.png
emeyebee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new here and immediately have a small problem. I have a Cisco Switch 9200 which has cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.09.03 as IOS. But I need to install the cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.09.04. But I get the error message: Switch#install addSwitch#install add fileSwit...

Hi,I have a C6807-XL switch and although the IOS version is latest I am trying to understand if the ROMMON version needs to be upgraded. Is there a documentation that would help me understand if there is a compatibility between ROMMON and IOS version...

ameynaik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Have a mid sized campus type network with about 30 switches (All Cisco) and 24 vlans.  The network has a core switch on which there are SVIs for each of the vlans. The core switch links to the router which give internet access.  Fairly standard...

williamk by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I create a dynamic aacess list on a router Cisco 809 which works according to documentation. The problem is that I cannot acces the router either telnet or ssh on any ip interface. in attach the configuration file