Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I have an L3 switch with ospf connected to two DNS servers. Each DNS server propagates an IP listener by OSPF. I understand, that OSPF having routes of equal cost, should balance the load by default, but this is not happening. So, how do I confi...

leoandino by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am struggling with this setup. The goal is easy: i have a remote site connected with VPN to the main office. The VPN router of the remote site is sitting behind the provider modem/router on the inside, on a private subnet 10.10.10.0/24, so the IPSE...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SVI ACL behaviour

Hello   Hoping someone can shed some light on this ACL behaviour we're seeing. We have 2 Nexus 9ks with a vlan interface configured as follows:   interface Vlan15no shutdownmtu 9216no ip redirectsip address 172.20.15.2/24no ipv6 redirectsip ospf pass...

I have a question...   I have environment that has a Voice VLAN already DHCP scope is configured with option 66 pointing to TFTP server e.g: 10.28.2.20 and Avaya phone are running.  We need to put cisco phone on the same vlan.  So i configured DHCP s...

Hi,  I am seeing consistently across all my 3850 access switches that the io memory is very low. Is this a software bug or is it normal? Even when we upgraded to a new IOS version it did not change.    3850-SW# sh mem                     Head        ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have ordered two Switches CGS-2520-24TC. In the "Hardware Installation Guide", it is mentionned that we need to use a RJ-45 to RS232 converter to connect this RJ-45 Console Port to the PC. Is it possible to connect directly the RJ-45 Console...

Toto10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I ran in to a situation during the week that I would like your opinion on. I set up and tested DHCP on a switch. I had a another switch connected through a trunk. I found that devices could ping and communicate across the trunk but DHCP co...

Paul Smith by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I tried to configure SVI on switch 2960CX ,but users on Different valns cannot reach each other , I checed that up link interface trunk and allowed required Valns , I checked SVI status that UP UP , i am sure that interface assigned to correct ...

please I want to be able to connect and read data to and from cisco switch and router using a serial connection. I was able to connect to putty and read data. When I connect my pc to a switch serially and I run my script I am not able to read to my ...

Hello, I have a question, I have just bought a SG350XG-24T is I wanted to change Native VLAN but impossible to find the menu on the graphical interface!

SCAL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes