Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have 2 x WS-C6506-E supervisor (VS-S720-10G-3CXL),(integrated FWSM) presently  don't have SMARTNET (expired)for these switches    So we plan to upgrade the hardware. could you please advice me? 1) Either we need to change Chassis and SUP? or o...

Hi, Switch 1 and Switch 2 (C6506-E)work as VSS, when i checked NVRAM both switches both switches showed "<no date>" why does it show like that ?is it  wrong, please advice me      SW001#dir nvram:Directory of nvram:/ 1918 -rw- 49113 <no date> startup...

HelloI have this system:IOS (tm) C3750 Software (C3750-I5-M), Version 12.1(19)EA1d, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1An error appear in console (many times in one minute):Jan 3 16:25:37: %LINK-3-BADMACREG: Interface StackPort1, non-existent MACADDR registry for...

Hi, I have a chassis Cisco 6506  and using SUP 720.I am getting an error during the boot process, after changed confireg, I can boot normally.But I need to change the switch ID 1 Active and switch ID 2 standby please advice me    Warning: rommon NVRA...

Can somebody explain to me what is use of default ACL and QOS in layer 3 switches. I am just new to networking i tried to research it but can't find the exact answer. Thanks!

Brombeee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning community,   I have the following question: I have a network that consists of the following: SWACCESO-> SWDISTRIBUCION-> CORE when I do ping (32bytes) from a machine that is connected to my access switch to its gateway (which ais in the ...

Hi all, I got a NX 3548-X in loader mode as there is no kickstart or system image on the device. Has anyone used usb1: or usb2: to boot the kickstart? Or are the usb ports inactive in loader mode and is TFTP the only way to copy the kickstart to the ...

Cisco_Bob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, It seems we have run into this bug with our deployment of the 3850 switches. Bug ID is: CSCuv84149 We are currently running IOS XE version 3.03.03 and have had 3 switch stacks with this bug in the last 2 weeks and we are now concerned that it wi...

cammaher by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   Just trying to get some feedback on this configuration that I am trying to implement and trying to see if any of you have encountered this issue.I have a Cisco 2960X that I will be using as a DHCP server at a remote site. This switc...

ERIK S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes