Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible or are there any issues with connect an a feed and a b feed to the 3kw dc power supply. In the documentation it recommends powering the first 4 from a and the last 4 from b. I also saw that in the 4k power supply it uses and a and a b ...

donread by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Fundimental question. Apologies if it is silly. How do you normally manage nexus switches? We have a secondary dc with a single Nexus 9300 and wondering how I should deal with the management port. Should I ignore it and just perform all manag...

ombai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysWe want to enable DHCP snooping on one of our sites, we have a core switch and lots of edge plugged into this, the DHCP server is over the WAN, do we just need to set the port that the WAN router plugs into and the uplinks to the switches as t...

Hi community, We are running a couple of 3650 with software version: 16.6.5. This morning I've enabled DHCP snooping on some of those switches, DHCP snooping was running fine and the database was filled with entries, after a few hours the switch was ...

Mkvts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Fellows!I'm not gonna lie but the Cisco Documentation of LDAP is quite bad and not useful. (And I'm still only in NX-OS I don't think catalyst is better)I have successfully set an Authentication using this site:https://ccierants.blogspot.com/2013...

We currently use FlexLink in our systems. However, we recently found out that newer switch hardware will not support FlexLink, so we are exploring the use of FlexLink+. In a test environment, with FlexLink+ configured, we see momentary comm loss on o...

Dear SirsI would like to switch off and back on again the POE function on one channel of my Cisco 2960 Catalyst switch.I have a number of Latte Panda PCs attached and sometimes one may need to be powered down and powered up again without switching th...

Hello everyone..I want to add more 1 segment in 1 VLAN because it is to differentiate users on different floors.For example :for VLAN 100, there are 2 segments IP or 2 IP address for gateway , they are..192.168.101.1192.168.102.1 (as secondary IP or...

I have 2 WS-C2950-24 switches which are using the Standard image IOS release(c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA2.bin).I need to enable layer 3 QOS on these switches, is it possible to upgrade to the Enhanced Image IOS (12.1.22-EA9(ED),or do I need to replace ...

tpaprotny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes