Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, lets talk about the issue directly, i've 2 Cisco SWsfirst one is:-SG300-28PP 28-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed SwitchAAA applied with Microsoft NPS server to be authenticated by ActiveDirectory users/groups and it worked properly with no i...

asdrewaqf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am stumped.I have a native vlan mismatch on a trunked port channel between a C1300 and 2 nexus 9336c-fx2. Now I do have this configured as a vpc on the nexus side just fyihere are the details:C1300g17,18channel-group 1 mode autosw mode trunksw trun...

clape by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a Cisco Switch 3560 and not boot. The Leds: SYST, RPS, STAT, Duplx, Speed, PoE (all Leds) are always green and the POST test not run. With a serial cable connect, don't output everything for putty.IOS: Version 12.2(35)SE5Model: WS-C3560-24P...

Hi folks, Having an issue here with a brand new 3650. When being deployed along with other 4 units there was a power blackout at the rack and since then this one will not load IOS up and remain in the boot loader. The thing is it seems to be stuck i...

Jorge F by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an SG350-28P as the core switch at one of our sites and intermittently, users connected to VLAN 7 (192.168.9.0/24) advise that they lose internet access. At the time of the issue, the switch cannot ping the router (Cisco 887VA, 10.1.9.1, VLAN...

timb_ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   I was enabling PoE on a 1921 router which has EHWIC-D-8ESG-P card. The running ios is "c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M5.bin". I neither see any power enable command in the global nor I see anything under the interface which could enable ...