Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Gents need Cisco 5K (os 7.0) help We have configured couple of static routes ion 5K which is redistributed in OSPF with core Scenario is that we want to monitor a physical link as soon as the link goes down, the switch should remove the static rout...

Hello experts; I am in the process of migrating our Core network from Catalyst 6509s to a couple of Nexus 7706 and 5596. We have three different type of Traffic, I will call it three regions, Dev, Test and Prod. I would like to create VDCs for each ...

HI everybody,today while reading about ether channel I come to know that in pagp or lacp (auto or desirable mode) we can check the no of packet sent and recieved at the individual interfaces configured in etherchannel.by using command show pagp 1 cou...

I have the following topology and I can't get Vlan 2 or Vlan 3 to communicate with anything other than the neighbor switch they are directly connected to. Those two switches, Sales and Marketing, can't ping Alpha or Beta switches either.  HSRP and OS...

Hi.. can we stack eight 2960X switches with 0.5 mtr stack cable which ships default with switch. If yes then how and will it provide full redundancy. OR I have to use a long stack cable.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day to all.  We have a small LAN with less than 10 switches total.  Including all the network printers and PCs and servers there are about 70 nodes in this building.  In the data room, there are (6) 24-port Catalyst switches.  I am trying to det...

Hi all, i am getting bellow error after reloading the cisco2800 pagent router rommon 1 > PC = 0xbfcd0908, Cause = 0x2000, Status Reg = 0x3040a803PC = 0xbfcd0908, Cause = 0x2000, Status Reg = 0x3040a803PC = 0xbfcd0d54, Cause = 0x2000, Status Reg = 0x...

manojk6 by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes