Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, Im having a little problem with a challange im doing. I want to connect my vlans 10,20  but im getting stuck at configurating the router.  On the Fa0/0 of the router i made the subinterfaces .10 for vlan10  and .20 for vlan20. If i w...

Ricardova by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI guys, I have           --[switchA]---[swB]--[coreswitch] ----[ASRwan01]-linkX-- [routerC] connected to other sites via mpls and  dmvpn . I have picture attached.   on the core switch i have eigrp for networks 10.0.0.0 by default summarized (there ...

Hello, I would like to know if there is some laboratory or emulator to test this kind of switches. In fact, I would like to test Port Channel, Fabric Path, Quality of Service, Security, Users, Events, Troubleshoting, etc. Do you know some guide or...

Hi buddies, i need you help please. I just crashed my 3750 by putting a wrong IOS. Currently, the switch is no booting. And i dont have enough space to copy the correct IOS on the flash from Rommon mode. Can anyone help please ? Is it possible to de...

Marc_AMI1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Someone created a cisco switch user acct with priv level 2 acess. Our IT user support uses that for limited operation, particularly for resetting switchport security. It used to work and all of a sudden the user gets error when clearing the ...

I have a Wireless LAN Controller and I don't understand how the AP's communicate back to the controller if the AP's are not onthe same VLAN as the controller itself. I have 1 controller and 4 AP's. The AP's all broadcast 4 SSID's Guest on VLAN 100Sta...

Question 1 When a multicast is streaming from an interface will the switch (Cisco Nexus 9372PX) send periodic IGMP membership queries to that interface, or is multicast streaming on the interface sufficient to maintain multicast group membership wit...

Hello! We recently bought one of the new "The Greenest Catalyst Switches Ever" to replace old 3750 series. We noticed that the "Hulc LED Process" is consuming more than 22% CPU all the time. IOS: 15.2(2)E3 I have several remarks: 1. When pressing...

Hello All,      Today my team was tasking with adding a vlan to a few of the port channels that lead from our 7ks to our 5ks.   Below is an example of the changes we made and the outcome we received.  The 7k had a port-channel configured very similar...

BFraz1119 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6509 switch with "no ip igmp snooping" enabled. I would like to take this command off, the switch is dropping multicast packets periodically (not sure why this command was applied in the past, looks a testing scenario) When I enable this com...