Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have switch1 needs to connect to one non-cisco brand router (public IP: 202.101.98.3*) for internet access, which are the script I should put inside switch1 trunk port G1/0/6 I have switch2 needs to connect to one intranet cisco 19** router, which ...

Hey guys,in the last weeks I got two strange problems with 10GB ports on different 2960-X switches. Problem 1: Switch Ports Model                     SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----                     ----------            ---------...

In the datasheet of the C6800-32P10G  the Backplane connection  is 160-Gbps backplane bandwidth in 6807XL while the card is 32 port 10G means thats it msut be 640-GBPS to be non-bloking ? 

I am trying to install a WAP371 in my home office. I have clients come over sometimes and want to put them on a different gateway/subnet from the rest of the work subnet. But I'm struggling to get wifi to play nice with two VLANs. No matter what I do...

RamanjitP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have been provided a 500MBPs link from the ISP which terminates into G0/0 on my router. I will be using 2 x  DMVPN  tunnel interfaces on this physical connection. Do I need to set the tunnel bandwidth to 250MBPS per tunnel or is it better to use ...

Dears, We have 4 switch 4948 (ring topology) 2 of them geographically on one site, 2 switch are in other one, we upgraded first two switches on one site from 15.x SG1 to 15.x SG6 version of ios, they worked fine, then we upgraded the 3 switch in the ...

Hi.We have just bought a 3850 switch and we will connected to four different subnets. One Server environmentOne environment that connect to the cloud-AzureOne that connect to a vendor  - This vendor connects to our WAN environmentOne that connects to...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone help me with the config to route three separate Vlans with subnets to three DSL links across a wireless bridge?  The DSL modems will be connected to the switch ports on a 2801 router across a wireless bridge.  The user groups will need to...

Whit Hicks by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 1921 router and want to enable L2TPv3 with Xconnect.  It seems that i may need to enable the Data package to the IOS. The router has c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M1.bin version of IOS installed.  Is this feature already enabled o...

stamati76 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, I want to add backup switch in my network, current setup i have one Router one switch 3750 with WAN Link and some of Access switches.Now we have another WAN link as a backup so I have to add another Router and switch 3750 in network. My...