Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! dns-server

Hi,I have a dhcp pool and dns-server created in my cisco 1900 series router.Now, how can I add another dns-server or add an alternate on the created dhcp pool?Thanks.

Hi I wonder if someone can point me In the right direction  Im trying to script a python code on a MCU within packet tracer so it actions a certain function if its night time, for example if its night time the door is closed, if its day time the door...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to deploy 2 9504 - the line cards we have used in the past N9K-X9464PX which provide support for FEX units have been marked End of Sale and their replacement is given as N9K-X97160YC-EX however the following doc https://www.cisco.com/c/d...

So we have taken over a network where they are using both DHCP Relay on their Cisco ASA and IP helper on the switch. We removed DHCP relay from the ASA but now it looks like only VLAN 1 is getting an up from dhcp. After adding it back in, it’s not wo...

okoye11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I got a new 8 port cat1000 and had no problem turning it on, pressing button for a few seconds to get it in setup mode, and then jump in the web gui at 10.0.0.1. However after I setup with a new vlan1 static IP that i wanted, and completed the...

%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host c84f.86fc.0004 in VLAN 10 is flapping between port Gi1/0/28 and port Te1/1/1%SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host c84f.86fc.0004 in VLAN 1 is flapping between port Te1/1/1 and port Gi1/0/47what could be the reason for this, al...

I have a cisco C1000 but it is not config on the first time. My colleague just push caple in and use. Now, i don't know how to connect and config it. I cannot shutdown it or reset.Please help me solve this. Thanks!@balaji.bandi

Cisco 3750 X 12 se model SFP interface is not comming up, but neighbour switch interface status up/up We tried change SFP and patch cable and port but output remains the same , can you please suggest 

Hi,   Have configured 2 Catalyst 9500 switches in SVL with 1 dual-active link and 2 SVL links.   Now the switches are in Active-Standby state and whenever we try to reload Core 2 switch[that is Standby switch], we are getting below message -  "Stack ...

As shown in the figure, three networks are configured.I used the no ip routing command to prevent the 3 networks from communicating with each other.However, I checked that pc1 communicates with 10.0.20.1 or 10.0.30.1, but communication with the clien...

inverface vlan 3networks.png
chaname by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We have a VSS pair of 4500x switches that started to reload once in day, standby and active both reloading separately IOS version is Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Versio...

FuadG by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am driving myself a little bit mad on this one. I am planning an IOS 16.12.04 upgrade (from 16.12.02) on two stacked Catalyst 9200 switches. These switches are located in Germany (I am located in England) so I need to make sure nothing...