Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

In my network I am using Cisco 2921 with 3 GBit interfaces.G0/0 goes to the internetG0/1 goes to my squid proxyG0/2 connects to SG300- 24 port managed GBit switch.I am using wccp for my caching mechanism.The switch has 24 ports I have created Vlans 2...

Hello Experts ,my issue in ISDN-PRI leased line i used for remote data users to access my local network ,i have a router with HWIC-2CE1T1-PRI and connected to ISDN PRI 30 channels E1 , it configured with local database of usernames and passwords , al...

Hi Everyone,I connected two switches together  via below config Switch Aint gi0/1switch mode access switchport access vlan 10Switch Bint gi0/1switch mode access switchport access vlan 10They work fine with above config.I did the Test below However wh...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that when pc's communicate they send arp requests. So when pc A wants to communicate with pc B it sends an arp broadcast and the switch will broadcast it to all on the connected ports to all the pc's connected to it until pc B responds s...

Hello ExpertsCan someone please take a look at the output of our interface and let me know how to determine the following over one hour:Average bps Min/Max Average bpsMin/Max Average Percent UtilizationTotal Bytes TransferredAverage Packets per secon...

Hello, I am new to Cisco routers, and trying to figure out what is needed to complete my router setup. Currently, I have a Cisco 1941 router, with a VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 card installed in EHWIC 0 slot. I have two T1 lines connected to it. I have an ether...

please could you explain when we creat a VRF , why  we can see the VRF config (address-family ipv4 vrf x ) in BGP configuration ?

Hi All,I need some advise on the following design.I am designing a campus network using routed access with OSPF. I will have 3 tiers - core, distribution and access. I am looking to configure the core/distribution links in OSPF area 0 and then the di...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we just got 10 new devices with the actual fw 1.0.6.2.Two problems were coming up ...First: user and password ... The other SG 200 switches allow password with special characters like !? ... the SG 200-08 does not! That is not very helpful.And we ...