Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, As we know vxlan needs multicast config. If using broadcast instead of multicast, what would happen? thanks

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have recently purchased a CBS350 48 port switch. When setting this up, I can create VLANs without any issue. As soon as I attempt to make a change or create an IP address for the default VLAN or any VLAN I have created, the switch freezes u...

evaars by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple logs of my switch duplex mismatch and discovered its connected access port with voice Vlan and phone port is connected to the PC. is there anything I can fix this issue?

Resolved! config.text

Hello guys,I'm facing an issue that, I'm unable to find config.text file to rename it.Issue: I lose the credentials of the switch and I'm unable to login anymore. below is dir flash result, can you help here please?Thanks in advance  

Hello community,Sorry if this was asked before, but I could not find this information either on this forum or in the Cisco official documentation.When you issue the show mac address-table command on a Cisco Nexus switch, the following legend appears ...