Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Thanks for reading.  I have a C9200L running IOS-XE 16.9.4. I have a port which seems to have a bad cable somewhere so I ran the cable-diagnostics TDR on the port.  It's been 30 minutes and it shows Not Completed and the interface shows up/u...

Trying to find cables for Cisco CPAK 10x10GBASE-LR Module based on the documentation below. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/interfaces-modules/transceiver-modules/data_sheet_c78-728110.html#CiscoCPAK10x10GBASELRModuleAre single-mode...

rkwong2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to reception work . Was in Human services for years . Just need a little help in Cisco switch boards every now and then .how so I turn on and off night switch 

Maazz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I am wondering if you can help?  Im trying to determine if port isolation is supported across Meraki switches, specifically the MS355 when operating in a stack.  The documentation as with all Meraki products/features is not very conclusive.  The...

Trying to update my switch but running into this error. There was some old things I had to delete in the flash but even with those gone I cannot update the switch as it says I have no space available. If anyone has any advise it would be appreciated....

thall97 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an IE-2000-16PTC-G-E (IOS version) is able to detect and power a PoE+ device if we do a "shutdown" and "no shutdown" on the interface. But after rebooting the switch, the PoE device will NOT be detected, the interface status will shown as...

BenBen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been trying to dig through posts, Cisco's 9k QoS documentation, etc but cannot find much on the default Qos behavior referenced in the Cisco 9k Quality of Service guide, quoted below.I've come into an organization recently that has purchas...

Justin94 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with a PC-'s fast ethernet interface. The Interface says it is up, but line protocol is down. I have tried several times to get the line protocol up but i some how just cant get it to start.

Nawawi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes