Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Catalyst 3750 switch configured in a network. I would like an additional 3750 switch as a "hot" standby.A 2nd 3750 switch was purchased, and the same configuration was entered in to the new switch, so I have 2 switches with the exact same co...

Is the CAB-C15-CBN - Cabinet Jumper Power Cord, 250 VAC 13A, C14-C15 Connector, supported on the Cisco Catalyst 3750X/3560X. I need to plug the switches into a UPS PDU, that requires a C14 plug.

dvaggalis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need assistance with the following issue I have at one of my sites. I have a Cisco 3825 Voice gateway with Wan connectivity to our main network. Connected to the Voice Gateway is my Cisco 3750 PoE stack. The issue that I have is that I get DHCP IP ...

Hi,     I have a sonic wall nsa 2400, a sonic point N, and a cisco SFE 2010P. I am having issues getting the VLAN to work with my Guest SSID. My plan is to use interface X4 for internal wifi, and X4:100 (vlan) for the Guest WiFi. NSA2400 (X4) --> RJ4...

afurtado1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Nexus 5596UPs with a layer 3 cards that are exhibiting some very peculiar behavior.  The systems are running 5.1(3)N1(1).I have configured 2 VRF contexts each running their own OSPF process.  There is a static gateway of last resort configur...

jedson328 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the scenario that we have:We have two 5K nexus switches (A and B) with several 2K fex switches (blades). These two switches have a VPC connections between the two of them. We have a server that has 4 ethernet connections,  NIC 1 and 2 going t...

I have a stack of 4 Cisco WS-C2960S-48FPS-L switches running c2960s-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE1 code.  One of our network monitoring tools is indicating discards on a certain port on the switch.  Upon further investigation I am seeing the Total output ...

Just upgrading our 6513E chassis in the lab before I install it into prod. Wanted to have ssh support, so I upgraded to the latest K9 image.But as soon as I did that, my standby sup (sso mode) now continually reboots.I tried an older safe harbour K9 ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not able to set the mtu on an SVI or routed gigabit port on either model. they are running 12.2(55)SE4.It comes back as "% ip mtu is not supported on this interface".Anyone know why?Also, is there any reason why when the "ip tcp adjust-mss", (set...

I've been updating some of our sites, and in the process I changed the native VLAN from 1 to 10, which is our data VLAN. Is it bad practice to change the native VLAN? What should I take into consideration when thinking about changing the native VLAN?

Hi While trying to save the config i am getting with the below error, can anybody help me solve the problem.building configuration...nv_done: unable to open "flash:/config.text.new"nv_done: unable to open "flash:/private-config.text.new"nv_done: unab...

sauravcgc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes