Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings community,I am having trouble getting my cable modem, 2801, and 3550 to play nice together.SOHO Comcast cable modem set in bridge mode --> Cisco 2801  -->  Cisco 3550I am using my router as both the gateway for my home lan and a gateway for...

Dear support, We would like to use one DHCP scope in two separated vlans.  We can not split it. Therefore we configured two vlans. You can see vlan16 uses ip unnumbered addresses from the vlan1. DHCP server is in vlan1. We expected that DHCP rela...

I would like to rate limit the users on vlan 2099 - it is for guest users.  I have already put a filter on that vlan to limit the protocols and it works fine.  The rate-limiting does not work at all. Can someone tell if I am missing something? vlan a...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am experimenting with IPv6 at home, where I have a 877 router. I have successfully set up a 6to4 tunnel and am able to use it fully at the ethernet interfaces.However, when I try to configure IPv6 on the wireless side I find out there is not ip...

Hello to all,i have a problem with my new router 877W, i have configured the route in bridge irb mode between the wireless and the BVI interface, and everythign is working as well in IPV4, the problem is the implementation of IPV6 !!!IPV6 doesn't wor...

lboselli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 switches, each with 3 Gig interfaces that are used as the VLAN for data replication between 3 nodes of an HA SAN (with gig nics).  These ports are showing a large number of Total output drops in the show interface output.  What things can I...

We recently deployed a Pair of Cisco 1921 with HWIC-4SHDSL-E  in Slot 0 at both ends Cpe and CO. Below is a snapshot of the configuration from the CO end. The roles are stricttly at Layer 2.controller SHDSL 0/0/0 termination co dsl-group pairs  0, 1,...

What's the best Cisco tool (if any) to input in a bunch of different 6500 blade part numbers and make sure all of the blades are compatible with each other?Thanks in advance,Mike

mwhitlow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an ASA5510 and i'm trying to create a DMZ so connected a switch to int e0/2, built a subinterface e0/2.1 and gave it an ip address.BUT the ASA is not seeing the connected device and i'm pulling my hair out as to WHY!any thoughts?Thanks

garyrivers by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4506 w/Sup II+ engine running (cat4500-IPBASEK9-M), Version 12.2(50)SG1. Users are complaining of network slowness/not responding/dropping connections. Looking at the switch everything seems fine, however I did notice something odd, that I h...

a17j13j05 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes