Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

show cdp neighbors command shows two devices connected through the same local port?I have a Cisco 3560 that when I issue the "show cdp neighbors" command I get the following results:Switch1#show cdp neighborsDevice ID            Local Intrfce        ...

Jinoymk101 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a topology as shown below:The Firewalls A & B are running as active/standby. I have an etherchannel configured between L3 Switch A and Switch B. The switches also have HSRP running for various VLANs. The link between Switch and Firewall...

Ranjita_0-1713517128281.png
Ranjita by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I have configured IP device tracking on a Cisco switch but is there any way to be alerted  with Cisco Prime whenever a port becomes inactive?I have axis cameras connected to switch ports and I need to know whenever a camera is not available The 2960c...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys . i have a network with below topology. In the core layer, I want to have redundancy, which means that if the main core switch of my network has a problem, the backup switch will automatically enter the circuit. What method is there? 

redundancy in core layer.png
chpmotry by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully this is the right place for this question. We have a switch stack of three 9300 switches running IOS XE that handle networking for the office area.  The office machines sit on a single vlan.  DHCP is provided by a Linux DHCP server sitt...

RyanMcC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to access the WEB UI but it is giving me error:ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCHThe client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.I am using client with Windows 2019 server OS..  Chrome Version 123.0.6312....

cbgrape by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes