Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Error on 4507

We have a recurring logging issue with our switch. Below is the log error. Oct  4 14:16:46.534: %C4K_HWPORTMAN-3-SUPERPORTMACLINKDOWN: Superport Mac link down on Superport 57 on slot 1.Oct  4 15:25:24.235: %C4K_HWPORTMAN-3-SUPERPORTMACLINKDOWN: Super...

I have a single router with 2 ethernet ports,both are connected two seprate switches both are in same network.Usually both switches r connecting to the router through ethernet port 1,ie switch2 will connects to sw1 and that to eth1.when the eth 1 fai...

gladwin17 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

please can someone help me. I moved the switch to a new location then when I booted it up it crashed then afterward it booted normally and showed this below error? how do I prevent this from happening again? Uptime for this control processor is 30 mi...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I create a network that has two VLANs in one subnet. I set switch 6 as a server and switch 5 as a client. when I select DHCP in pc it says failed. This is the running configuration on the router. please help me.ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.11.1ip...

gezachew by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with an interface incrementing giants, when I don't think it should.  The setup is a Catalyst 6807 connected to a Catalyst 9500-X.  The 6807 is the one incrementing giants.  There are no input or CRC errors. 68079500interface TenG...

Hello Everyone, I have a Cisco 2960 that I want to set to local access only. So ultimately the switch can only be logged into with an account that only exists on said switch. I went through what I thought were the correct configurations however, it d...

Hi Team,       In My Office Lab Has one Cisco Switch and it is connected with some wired clients two DHCP Servers DHCP Snooping Enabled in Cisco Switch to Block Rouge DHCP RequestBut I need Allow second DHCP request for ClientsIn My scenario my wired...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to check Nexus 9K switches can be managed with Dnac current version 1.3.3.9 or not. Is there any possibility of checking compatibility with our existing version ? We want to deploy Nexus switches in DNAC tool with version 1.3.3.9, So please sugge...

Hello Dears, The flash memory we're seeing on C9200-48T & C9300-48U switch is lower than expected which is nearly 10.7 Gb but the expected one is16Gb and please clarify why is that happening. below is the show outputs to see the flash memory size. Ci...

Resolved! Kron with hostname

Hello,   I have a lot of switches in need to backup. I have Kron working if I set the file name manually. For example, show run | redir tftp://10.5.7.50/folder/switch.txt. My question is, is there a way to automatically insert the hostname into this ...