Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco business series 250 bpduguard commands

raanan98
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone!

is there any bpduguard commands in cbs 250 series?

I enabled spanning-tree portfast command without the auto mode, and I want to ensure that the ports are protected.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>...is there any bpduguard commands in cbs 250 series?
          - There isn't , yet the cbs 350 has it , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

>...is there any bpduguard commands in cbs 250 series?
          - There isn't , yet the cbs 350 has it , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hello,

according to the guide below, the 'spanning-tree bpduguard' command is available. @marce1000 is probably right, as this is the combined guide for both the 250 and the 350 models...

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/csbms/CBS_250_350/CLI/cbs-250-cli/spanning-tree-commands.html#wp3936785030

>....is probably  right
@Georg Pauwen This time I am , (despite being married - LOL!) ; however I could verify it by using 
                   https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/smb/product-support/small-business/Device-Emulators-Small-Business.html
  and logon to both devices go to expert mode then you can see  that the bpduguard setting is available as a port setting on the 350 and not on the 250.

The two manuals being together for both models often leads to confusing interpretations ; and or at some points Cisco should better make a note when a feature is not available on the 250 (e.g.),

M.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card