cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QOS Help

johnhesd6
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to setup so one application gets 60% of the bandwidth and the other never gets' over 60% of the bandwidth. I have a 150 meg mpls link.

Please help me 

policy-map QOS
class NEED
  set ip dscp ef41
    priority percent 60
class RESTRICT

?????????????????????

class class-default
  set ip dscp default
    bandwidth remaining percent 1
     random-detect dscp-based

3 Replies 3

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

class RESTRICT

shape average 90000000

great thank you so that set's the bandwidth 

to 90000000k no higher.

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

Yes, it will limit the class to not exceed 90 Mbps (60% of 150 Mbps) to that as an average transmission rate.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card