Insider Series for Networking
03 November 2021
10:00AM Pacific Time
(San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
Trying to figure out how to enable a remote workforce and deliver digital-first services to your customers? Are you feeling the complexity of supporting multiple clouds? Is your goal to provide secure and consistent experiences for employees everywhere?
Others are in the same position, and some IT teams are investigating network as a service (NaaS) as an alternative option to address these challenges.
In our latest networking trends research, hear how IT leaders and networking pros are thinking about NaaS:
- What makes NaaS an attractive proposition
- What capabilities and benefits they expect from NaaS
- Their top concerns about moving to a NaaS model
- Where they’re planning to start with NaaS
- The critical role that SIs and solution providers play in delivering NaaS
- Why they view secure access service edge (SASE) as a natural entry point to NaaS
You’ll also get a free copy of Cisco’s 2022 Global Networking Trends Report: The Rise of Network as a Service.